At Epic Snow we understand that sometimes things go wrong and your travel plans need to be changed or cancelled, so we offer you the guest a Lifetime Deposit should this happen to you. Once you have booked on tour and paid your deposit and you suddenly cant go, we save your deposit for the next trip you can make. Your deposit can be used on any future tour and is not limited to the destination of your original booking. Like the name says its valid for Life!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LIFE TIME DEPOSITS
To be eligible for the Lifetime deposit you must have booked and paid the deposit before the tour commencement cut off of 60 days.
To cancel a booking and to get the Lifetime deposit simply get in touch with us before the 60 day tour commencement cut off and your deposit will be good forever, whether you use it for the same tour or a different Epic Snow trip.
If you cancel within the 60 day window the deposit is non-refundable and no Lifetime Deposit is available.
GIFTING A DEPOSIT OR TRANSFERRING YOUR LIFETIME DEPOSIT
You can also transfer your Lifetime Deposit to a family member or friend. Just let us know that you will be transferring it to a family member or friend before the 60 day tour commencement cut off and your family member or friend is good to go once they have booked on tour.
You can also gift a Lifetime Deposit for anyone who might like to join the group on an Epic Snow tour to any of our destinations. Get in touch with us and we will organise a gift deposit for you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Lifetime Deposit applies to deposits only.
- If you have a Lifetime deposit all ready you must use it on your next Epic Snow booking.
- If the new tour you want to book needs a larger deposit than the original tour the Lifetime Deposit was for, then you will be required to pay the difference to secure your booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable but can be used on future tours through the Lifetime Deposit scheme
- If the value of the Lifetime Deposit exceeds the total value of the per person price of the new tour, there will be no credit or refund of the difference.